Monday, October 3, 2011

A Thousand Questions With One Answer.

I stared a head,
Eyes held, I forgot.
Then the splash,
It stirs, it distorts:
Disorder.
Clear then obscure
A funeral, a celebration,
cry or laugh,
both are choked.
I cling now,
Should I push on.
Hesitation.
They mean so much.
Go to far and can't return.
I want to stay,
Terrified to lose.
Confusion.
What matters, what will I regret.
I search her eyes,
Her decision in her tears,
To close to ever release.
Are we the same.
Will I shine dim,
Or the dark my life.
Are the two, one.
They mean so much.
Holding, submurging,
I freeze but it does not.
Are they my search,
I wont let go, but do I wait.
He will be alone,
Do I stay for him,
Or more for myself.
The other is near,
Resolved: locked.
So easy, so tempting but is it fear.
Uncertainty.
They mean so much.

3 comments:

  1. wow wonderful poem i can't believe that only took twenty minutes bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love... its beautiful :) just like you, dearest :)

    ReplyDelete