Monday, October 31, 2011

Blogs and Winter

So I have to say I'm not really getting into this blogging stuff. I mean some people are writing blogs for fun and finding pictures that further their meaning. I wonder if blogging is one of those things that the more you write the more you are addicted to writing blogs you become. Maybe I just haven't been infected with blogging-itis yet. OK, I'll try writing about something I do like. I like snow. The warmth of my body spreads to my clothing while I sled. Finding a target, running sloppily toward my victim, I enjoy tackling my friends in the floury snow. I love snowboarding even more than sledding, keeping my balance, racing sledders, dodging young kids and aiming for bigger ones. I love wearing fat boots that claim they are water proof but in actuality are designed for allowing friends to shove fists of snow by my shivering toes. After a day of successful foolery, leaning towards a chattering fire so it can envelop my face with smoldering kisses, I steal my father's fluffy wool socks and hid the crime beneath the disguise of frayed slippers. I love the season. I guess these blogs can be a little fun if you enjoy what your writing about.

2 comments:

  1. Phat boots. That is all.

    Actually, you're right. Blogs are dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, snow in my boots is dreadful.

    ReplyDelete