Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does it get better than this? I really hope so.

What to blog about? O okay I thought of something. I have been driving for more than a year now and I could have gotten my license a while ago; however, I always seem to be doing something but finally today I got around to it. So I go to the licensing administrating place and I know it is a bad day to do this because all of the people there are all unhappy that it is Valentines day. Seems people don't like Valentines day when they're single. Shocking! Anyway a women comes out and tells me she's my licensor (licenser?). I'm going to give some advice here. If you going to get your license and your evaluator is a women go home. I'm not really sure if this advice applies to guys but if your a girl, leave. Anyway, I end up failing the test. I did everything perfect except that I didn't do a head check while I drive, but if you know anything about having a double mirror you know that there are no blind spots to check. But whatever I'm still going back in a couple days to try again and if I fail again I'm going to have to resort to the Italian way: mafia style and hunt her down.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes having a women test your driving is a big NO! I had one and it was the second time trying (I didn't pass the first) she looked like she already had decided I wasn't passing before I even got in the car. I am afraid a hidden hulk-girl came out of me then. This is what went through my mind:
    "Alright Miss Spinster... you want to fail me? Bring it on. I'm letting you have no reason to fail me and I'll do it with the same ugly detached emotion as you are giving me." -very Christian of me I know. Needless to say I passed, but I think she thought me a woman after her own heart an assumed that I'd be testing naive teens when I reached spinster age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, go straight to mafia mode. Don't even wait till they fail you once. How do you think I passed on my first try?

    ReplyDelete